What is Spot Colour Pantone® Printing?
- Litho printing enables traditional wet inks to be mixed creating a vast range of colours that then are printed as a solid colour or
‘spot colour’. This is also referred to as Pantone Colour
- Spot colour litho printing produces sharper, brighter & more vibrant colours.
- Our spot colour letterheads will give you the most accurate & consistent colour reproduction when compared to digital
- When your company logo incorporates a specific colour, we can accurately match it.
is the universal colour matching system that can help achieve 100% accuracy and produce the best printing results.
- Spot colours are difficult to replicate on digital printers & not all colours can be achieved using four colour
- Spot colour printing also helps to achieve more creative finishes - including gold & silver metallic inks.
Why Litho Print Pantone®
- Spot colours tend to be used on corporate materials where brand identity is critical - for example; letterheadings, company brochures,
business cards, catalogues and all company stationery.
- Litho printed spot colour will give you the best colour reproduction compared to digital toner printing.
- When you’re looking to achieve the exact same colour across a range of different types of paper/coatings etc., litho printing spot
colour is a more reliable way of achieving this.
- It is faster & more economical to litho print medium & longer print-runs.
- Litho printed letterheads can be digitally overprinted on your in-house laser printers.
- As toner sits on the surface of paper, digital print is not suitable for all paper types particularly textured
- ‘Hairline register’ can be achieved - every sheet is accurately printed in the same position within fractions of a millimeter. This can sometimes be an issue with digital
- Consistent colour reproduction on future print-runs.